We have a strong Parent, Teacher and Friend Association who work very hard for our children. They are currently raising money to buy a new sound system and lighting for our hall. As well as this, they provide opportunities and treats for the children throughout the year. Examples of this are:
- Providing funding to keep the costs down for the Year 6 visit to Warning Zone
- Provide crackers and treats for the children at Christmas
- Organise the annual Easter Bonnet Parade
- Provide refreshments and food for the Father's Day Breakfast and Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Organise and run the Christmas and Summer Fairs
- Provide additional resources for Forest School
All parents and friends are welcome to come and join the PTFA. Meetings are held in school and text messages are sent to invite you to come along. If you're unable to join the committee, you are still more than welcome to come along to events and help run activities or stalls.